The Fr. Sauer Academy
- The latest updates on the impact of the Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) on our SI community.
- FSA Digital Learning Schedule. This schedule is meant to help the students see what subject they should be working on during the week. The times are listed to help them stay organized and know what is expected of them.
- Food Resources for Families - a list of pantries and kitchens offering food and supplies around the bay area.
- SFUSD is providing meals for all children in San Francisco. Here are the locations and times.
- San Francisco is opening emergency child and youth care centers for children of front line workers. More information can be found at //www.dcyf.org/care.
- Affordable Wi-Fi programs
The Fr. Sauer Academy is a 6th–8th grade middle school that is part of St. Ignatius College Preparatory. We offer a private, Catholic, Jesuit education to boys and girls who have great promise and financial limitations. In the Jesuit tradition, the Academy is concerned with development of the whole person. We aim to meet all needs and to provide opportunities for academic, social and spiritual growth.
- Families who qualify for state or federal financial assistance programs such as Headstart, SNAP (Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program) and National School Lunch Program.
- Students and parents who wish to be part of the St. Ignatius and Fr. Sauer Academy community in grades 6-12.
- Students who plan to go to college and want to attend a college preparatory middle school and high school and are not currently enrolled in a Catholic school.
- Families who will commit to supporting their child’s academic success.
- Students who would benefit from a structured environment, extended school day (8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.), and year-round program (August–July).
- Students who are willing to work hard and be a positive presence at school.
The Fr. Sauer Academy is currently closed as a precautionary measure in response to the COVID-19 virus. All classes, activities and events are cancelled. Please check our Community Health page for the latest updates.