The FR。绍尔学院 is no longer accepting applications for the 2020-2021 Academic year. More information about the 2021-2022 applications will be coming soon.
Required Documents and Completed 应用s for prospective 6th graders for the Academic year are due on 4月15日.
Please mail applications to:
c/o School Director
2001年第37大道, 旧金山, CA 94116
- Families who qualify for state or federal financial assistance programs such as Headstart, SNAP (Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program) and National School Lunch Program.
- 学生们 and parents who wish to be part of the ST。伊格内修斯 and FR。绍尔学院 community in grades 6-12.
- 学生们 who plan to go to college and want to attend a college preparatory middle school and high school and are not currently enrolled in a Catholic school.
- Families who will commit to supporting their child’s academic success.
- 学生们 who would benefit from a structured environment, extended school day (8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.), and year-round program (August–July).
- 学生们 who are willing to work hard and be a positive presence at school.
The FR。绍尔学院 requires an application process that includes a student application, a family interview, a teacher recommendation, and a completed TADS Financial Aid 应用.
应用s are available online or for pickup at the FR。绍尔学院 Office.
We encourage interested families to attend an Information Session or to come by the FR。绍尔学院 office to make sure that the application process and financial requirements are clear.
The FR。绍尔学院 admits scholars of any race, color, nationality, religion and ethnic origin with all of the rights and privileges to all programs and activities available.
The FR。绍尔学院 does not discriminate against race, color, nationality, religion or ethnic origin in line with the administration of educational policies, athletic or other programs administered by ST。伊格内修斯 College Preparatory.
The application will not be finalized until parents or the previous school provides academic records, and they are examined by the administration of The Fr. Sauer 学院. Given the mission of supporting under-served scholars, all scholars must be eligible for admittance based on verified financial need. For this reason, The FR。绍尔学院 also requires a recent income tax filing (or CalFresh/ CalWorks documentation if taxes are not filed) from each family.