Information for Prospective 学生们
Note for Prospective 学生们: St. Ignatius offers the most challenging college preparatory curriculum to its students. A learning disability impacts this education experience, and great motivation is required to manage the increased difficulty. Regardless of a student's learning disability, all students must be able to compete academically in a rigourous college preparatory enviornment. It should be understood that St. Ignatius may not be able to meet the needs of all students with learning disabilities. 学生们 diagnosed with more severe learning disabilities, which could prevent them from successfully completing SI's academic requirements, may want to consider other schools that offer extensive LD support programs rather than ST。伊格内修斯.
For HSPT Accommodation information...
Please click 这里 for more information about accommodations on the HSPT.
Recently admitted to SI?
Congratulations, we can't wait to work with you next year! If you plan on using accommodations at school, please ensure that the appropriate educational testing has been provided to the admissions team or sent in as part of your new student packet. Our timeline for support will unfold as follows:
- 学习中心 Director emails families with calendar invites for August meetings
- Meeting with 学习中心 Director & family
- Approval of Learning Profile (accommodation plan)
- Learning Profile distributed to teachers
- Meet Personal Academic Counselor
- Introduce yourself to teachers during first week of school
- Check with 学习中心 staff to help with staying organized, using Canvas, getting comfortable